Thursday 20 August 2015

#2 IS JESUS COMING...?


We're looking at this 'rapture' business. Are those who scoff at this right?...or are they doing Satan's work, teaching what destroys our hope?

#2  ...TO US...OR FOR US?


This is how small that BIG 'OMG' Creator came to us; lying as a helpless babe in a borrowed feed-box to finally be nailed on a borrowed cross - for you and me.

Notice that Jesus dodged questions like: “How is it that you will manifest yourself to us and not to the world?” 
…and later: “Is it at this time that you restore the kingdom to Israel?”

In the meantime??                                                         
“What I say to you, I say to all, WATCH.”     

What did He say minutes before His arrest?                                    
“I go to prepare you a place…I’m coming again and shall receive you to myself, that where I am you also may be.”                  
Where??                                                                                                                      
“In My Father’s house…” (Jn 14) - not on Earth!

He has already come to us – next he comes for us, just like a Jewish young man would come back for his waiting bride after preparing a home attached to his father’s house.

It’s no wonder many disciples thought Jesus would return for them before John died.               
They were all expectant!




NEXT: Our hope...to be with Christ!
http://hotspuds.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/what-is-your-hope.html

No comments:

Post a Comment